For press releases and inquiries, please email
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities please email
If you are interested in working for Sauce Magazine in the editorial, advertising or
events departments, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Amy Hyde at email@example.com
To email story ideas please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few pointers before you pitch:
• Review previously published work in back issues of Sauce and on our website to understand what content we publish and ensure your story is right for the Sauce brand
• Existence alone does not warrant coverage. There should be something more compelling to a pitch beyond “This restaurant/brewery/bar/shop opened/has been around for TK years.”
• In your pitch, answer the questions: How does this story serve the Sauce reader?
• Include a list of potential sources and why they are relevant to your piece
• Include any thoughts you have on narrative structure. Feel free to send examples if you have them.
1826 Chouteau Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103, 314.772.8004
New St. Louis Cardinals season brings fresh dining options to Ballpark Village
Opening day for the St. Louis Cardinals 2023 season is here, and ...
11 dark ales and lagers that are having a moment in and around St. Louis
Not every glass of ruby-tinged, black liquid is a stout or porter. ...