- ASME awarded the Sauce April 2017 issue the title of Most Delicious cover in its annual cover contest.
- FOLIO awarded the Sauce March 2016 issue and honorable mention for Best Full Issue Epicurean.
- In 2016, the Great Plains Journalism Awards named Sauce a finalist for Best Page Design and Best Cover.
- Sauce art director Meera Nagarajan won Best Page Design at the Great Plains Journalism Awards for her feature design of "Best New Restaurants" in the December 2015 issue. Sauce was also named a finalist for Magazine of the Year and Magazine Portrait.
- The Great Plains Journalism Awards named Sauce a finalist for Best Page Design and Best Cover.
- Sauce received the top spot as Great Plains Magazine of the Year and had finalists in three other categories: Magazine Profile Writing, Magazine Page Design and Best Entertainment/Specialty Blog.
- FOLIO awarded Sauce honorable mentions for Best Full Issue - Epicurean for its March 2014 issue and for the feature design of “Pie, Perfected” in the August 2014 issue.
- The Association of Food Journalists (AFJ), which recognizes excellence in food writing and editing, awarded Sauce writer Julie Cohen first place in the Best Writing on Beer, Wine and/or Spirits category for her piece, “Super Somms: St. Louis’ Top Wine Students Prepare to Hold Court.
- AFJ honored Sauce reviewer Michael Renner, who tied for second place in the Restaurant Criticism Category for his New and Notable reviews in 2015
- Sauce signature food event Saucy Soiree took Honorable Mention for the prestigious FOLIO: & +min FAME Award for Best National Epicurean Event.
- Sauce publisher and founder Allyson Mace was honored as an Up-and-Coming Trailblazer at the FOLIO awards.
- Sauce Magazine October cover receives 1st place in the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) Best Cover contest for Most Delicious cover.
- Sauce contributor Stacy Schultz earned the prestigious M.F.K. Fisher Award from Les Dames d'Escoffier Int'l (LDEI) for her piece, Lox of Love.
- Sauce Magazine received an honorable mention from FOLIO: Magazine's national Eddie Award in the Full Issue - Epicurean category and in the Series of Articles - Epicurean category. Sauce also received an honorable mention from Folio: Magazine's national Ozzie Award in the Feature Design - Under 100,000 Circulation category. Eddie Awards recognize editorial excellence in magazine publishing. Ozzie Awards recognize excellence in magazine design.
- Sauce columnist Kellie Hynes was awarded Best Food Column in the country by the Association of Food Journalists in 2013. Sauce contributing writer Stacy Schultz was a finalist for a 2013 AFJ award in the category of Best Newspaper Food Feature. The annual food writing competition recognizes excellence in food writing and editing.
- Sauce Food Truck Fridays took Honorable Mention for the prestigious FOLIO: & +min FAME Award for Best Regional Magazine Event in 2013.
- Sauce Food Truck Fridays took Honorable Mention for the prestigious FOLIO: & +min FAME Award for Best Regional Magazine Event in 2012.
- Sauce Publisher & Founder, Allyson Mace was named one of "The Most Influential Women In Business" by St. Louis Business Journal in June, 2011. The annual award recognizes remarkable women who excel in careers in the business arena.
- Sauce photographer Ashley Gieseking received a Gold medal FOLIO: Magazine's national Ozzie Award in 2011 for Best Use of Photography. Ozzie Awards recognize excellence in magazine and digital editorial and design.
- The Sauce short film, Independent Risk Takers & Page Makers by Once Films recently won a 2011 AIGA Award in the promotion category. The award was presented by the St. Louis Chapter of the AIGA, The Professional Association for Design. The juried competition honors excellence in design, branding and promotion.
- Sauce photographer Greg Rannells received a Silver medal FOLIO: Magazine's national Ozzie Award in 2010 for Best Use of Photography. Ozzie Awards recognize excellence in magazine and digital editorial and design.
- The Sauce Prep School column was nominated for a prestigious James Beard Foundation Journalism Award in the category of Food-Related Columns in 2008.