7 award-winning St. Louis breweries you should know about
We St. Louisans like to stay modest, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a lot to brag about. Our brewery scene high-key features a lot of incredible and internationally known beers, so we reached out to a few spots and asked them to tell us about recent accolades.
- Giant Steps Blend 3 received Bronze in Sour Ale at the National Honey Board Beer Competition in 2020
- Giant Steps Blend 2 was honored at the 2020 Good Food Awards
- Gold medal for Kazimierz (2021) at the Great American Beer Festival
- Stand By named Top 25 Beers of 2020 by Wine Enthusiast
- Velour Tracksuit named Top 50 Beers of 2021 by Wine Enthusiast
- Scored 99/100 for Mister Maraschino (barrel-aged stout with chocolate and Luxardo cherries) in Craft Beer and Brewing in 2020
- Named second best brewery in the world (second year in a row) from RateBeer in 2020
- Silver Medal for Sandman Red Ale at Great American Beer Festival in 2021
- Zwickel was #9 on Wine Enthusiast’s list of the 50 Best Beers of 2021
- Gold medal for Irish Red at Pura Vida Indie International Beer Cup in 2019
More stories like this
This dry chenin blanc is perfect for summer sipping
Patio, float trip, kids’ sporting events? This wine is as comfortable in a red Solo cup ...
5 shrubs to try in cocktails this summer
For cocktail and mocktail enthusiasts alike, shrubs are a great way to brighten up your beverage ...