Raw Brownie With Banana Ice Cream and Fudge Sauce
1½ cups walnuts, soaked overnight and drained
1½ cups dates (or a mixture of half dates and half raisins)
½ cup plus 1 heaping tsp. raw cacao
2 or 3 frozen bananas
3 Tbsp. coconut oil
1½ Tbsp. agave nectar
• Grind the walnuts in a food processor.
• Add the dates and ½ cup cacao and blend until a homogenous dough forms.
• Press the dough into an 8-inch by 8-inch pan or shape it into individual brownies.
• Blend the bananas in a food processor, blender or Champion Juicer with a blank plate. Place the ice cream in the freezer. It can be eaten as soft serve or frozen longer and served in scoops.
• Blend the coconut oil, agave nectar and a heaping teaspoon of cacao and serve immediately. When poured over ice cream, the sauce hardens and naturally forms a magic shell.
Tags : Bananas