Pastaria's Orange Salad
¼ cup pitted picholine olives*
2 Tbsp. picked fresh tarragon
¼ cup olive oil
• Supreme the oranges: Slice off a small section from each end of the fruit. Stand on a flat end and remove the rind and pith with a knife, cutting in long strips. Remove each citrus section by cutting to the right and the left of each membrane.
• Place the orange segments in a bowl.
• Top with the picholine olives and tarragon leaves.
• Finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
* Available at Extra Virgin, An Olive Ovation, 143 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton, 314.727.6464, extravirginoo.com, $11/pound