Half & Half's Veggie Hash
½ lb. red new potatoes
1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
Salt and pepper to taste
½ onion, large dice
1/3 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved, blanched and shocked
1 bag fresh spinach, wilted
1 Tbsp. butter
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Wash and quarter the potatoes and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir to coat well. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
• Add the Brussels sprouts and cook until the mixture is lightly browned.
• Add the potatoes and spinach and cook until warmed through.
• Add the butter and toss to coat.
• Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with eggs.
Tags : Eggs , Potatoes , Brussels sprouts