Oven-Roasted Potato Salad
Oven roasting the potatoes adds a depth of flavor to this potato salad. If you don’t want to turn on the oven, you can also roast the potatoes on the grill. Just pop the roasting pan on a hot grill and make sure to toss them frequently so they don’t stick.
- 3 lbs. unpeeled baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ²∕³ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
• In a medium roasting pan or a sheet pan, toss the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast, tossing occasionally, until tender and browned, about 30 minutes. Let potatoes cool completely.
• Combine the mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl. Add to potatoes and toss to mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Tags : Potatoes