My Wife's Favorite Martini
- Spicy pickled asparagus brine, plus 1 asparagus for garnish
- 2½ oz. Tito’s vodka
- ½ oz. pickled pearl onion brine, plus 2 onions for garnish
- ½ oz. olive brine, plus 1 olive for garnish
• Pour the asparagus brine into a coupe glass, swirl and discard.
• In an ice-filled shaker, combine the vodka, pearl onion brine and olive brine. Shake 10 seconds and strain into the coupe glass.
• Wrap the pickled asparagus inside the glass and garnish with the pearl onions and olive.