1 head cauliflower
1 cup olive oil, divided
2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
1 Tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
1 Tbsp. Indian chili powder
2 tsp. chopped cilantro, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup hung curd or Greek yogurt
1 small garlic clove, minced
Special equipment: 4 bamboo skewers
• Cut the cauliflower into medium florets. Fill a large bowl with hot, salted water and soak the florets 30 minutes.
• In a large bowl, whisk together ½ cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, the parsley, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, 1 teaspoon cilantro, salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower and toss. Let marinate 10 minutes.
• In a medium bowl, whisk together the hung curd, the remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, the remaining 1 teaspoon cilantro, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
• Place the florets on the skewers.
• On a grill pan over medium-high heat, grill the skewers until charred, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve with the garlic dip.