There’s “snow” business like becoming a Red Cross volunteer - and our volunteers are the “coolest”!
Join the American Red Cross for 20 minutes via Teams online or by phone for a virtual Volunteer Fair all from the comfort and safety of your home.
This is a great opportunity to learn:
• The many different volunteer opportunities that exist for nearly anyone’s schedule and desire to help the local community
• How you can help people…in-person or even from the comfort and safety of your own home
• How families continue to depend on the Red Cross volunteers every day for emergency support, including disaster response, support for our military and veterans, supplying life-saving blood to people in need
• How you can be part of the largest humanitarian agency in the world
• The answers to questions you may have
12/17/2022 10 am
Register to attend: www.redcross.org/ARCVolunteerFair
(You will then receive an email with the online link and/or call-in information to join)
The work of the Red Cross has never been more important and the demand for services has never been higher.
Volunteers carry out 90% of the humanitarian work of the Red Cross. It is through the efforts of ordinary ‘everyday heroes’ that we can do extraordinary things.
Join us to find out how little time it takes to have a huge impact on your local community.
Any questions or to schedule a custom presentation to your group, please contact:
Call or Text: 314-281-7968
4 Hands Brewing Co. and Narrow Gauge Brewing Co. release first beer in 'Voltron' collaboration series
4 Hands Brewing Co. today, Friday, May 26, launches the first in a ...
7 food and drink deals around St. Louis worth trying right now
Times are tough out there. Restaurant costs have never been higher – ...