15 St. Louis carryout options for Easter
As much as we would love to gather with our extended families this Sunday as we do every Easter, the coronavirus pandemic has forced us all to stay home aside from essential trips, meaning we should only be celebrating in-person with our immediate, in-house family. That doesn’t mean you can’t see the extended fam, though. Schedule a Zoom video call with your grandparents, cousins and whoever else you’d normally spend Easter with and order a takeout feast fit for a king. Restaurants requiring orders by today Thursday, April 9, are noted with an asterisk.
At 909 Public House, enjoy Easter brunch with a choice of glazed ham or prime rib, scrambled or deviled eggs, bacon or sausage, house or Caesar salad, french toast or pancakes, mixed fruit or veggies, roasted potatoes or tater tots, and chocolate cake or carrot cake. Order by Friday, April 10, and pickup curbside Sunday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. 636.856.9777
* Bartolino’s South and Bartolino’s Osteria have an Easter dinner for four with a choice of one entrée including chicken spiedini, sliced roast beef marsala, roasted pork loin and more, as well as an option of two family-style sides like penne alfredo or shaved Brussels sprouts with bacon and onion, and cannoli or tiramisu for dessert. Every order includes Bartolino’s house salad and fresh Italian bread with butter. Order by 7 p.m. Thursday, April 9, and pick up curbside Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. 314.644.2266
Basso is serving up a menu with entrees of bourbon-glazed ham, rotisserie Amish chicken, wood-fired Pacific salmon with buerre blanc, or carved roasted pepper tenderloins each served with fresh green beans, roasted carrots, au gratin potatoes and a spring salad. Choose between layered coconut cake or chocolate torte for dessert. Order in advance or day of by 5 p.m. If ordered in advance, pick up curbside from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Day-of orders can be delivered. 314.932.7820
Bill Gianino’s offers a dinner for four featuring hand-carved, bone-in ham, buttered Parmesan red potatoes, fresh green beans with candied pecans, house salad, rolls and butter, and strawberry cheesecake bars for dessert. Order by 8 p.m. Saturday and pick up curbside Sunday from noon to 6 p.m. 314.892.6326
* Big Sky Café offers items like maple-toasted pecan-french toast bread pudding, a Buttonwood Farms whole chicken, and one dozen carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and many more. Place orders by Thursday, April 9, and pick up curbside from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday. 314.962.5757
* Bishop’s Post hosts a menu of a la carte items including an eight-pound honey-glazed ham, appetizers such as deviled eggs, cocktail shrimp and fruit/veggie platters, as well as sides of potato salad, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, and whipped potatoes with gravy. Order by Thursday, April 9, and pick up curbside from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. Saturday. (Reheating instructions included.) 636.536.9404
Blood & Sand prepares meals for either two or four people with a menu including lobster bisque, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy, shrimp and grits, breakfast frittata, Belgian waffles and more. Order in advance or until 2 p.m. day of and pick up curbside or get delivery (5-mile radius) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. 314.241.7263
Candicci’s Restaurant and Catering offers a dinner for four with your choice of two entrees like a sliced top round of roast beef or honey baked ham, as well as two family style-sides including garlic mashed potatoes, Italian green beans, mac and cheese, and more. All orders include toasted ravioli, house salad, bread and butter, and warm baked pie. Order by April 11 and pick up curbside or get delivery Sunday. 636.220.8989
The Dam has an a la carte-style menu with options to feed four to six or eight to 10 people. Choose between baked or sliced ham or turkey, add a Mediterranean platter, a crudité of vegetables, or family-style sides of herb-roasted potatoes, creamy coleslaw and more. Email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an order and pickup time. 314.771.3173
* JuniperEaster feast for four features slow-roasted porchetta marinated with fennel and orange as well as an orange-maple glaze. Sides include herb-roasted potatoes and broccolini. Order by Thursday, April 9, and pick up on Saturday after 11 a.m. 314.329.7696
Kimchi Guys has Easter brunch for two covered. Choose between a Korean barbecue chicken and cheese omelet or a loaded honey butter chicken and waffle topped with bacon and a fried egg. Enjoy your pick with a side of breakfast potato hash and chocolate-covered strawberries, along with a choice of a mimosa package (bottle of Lunetta Prosecco and 15 ounces of orange juice) or soju bloody mary package (a bottle each of Chamisul soju and Zing Zang bloody mary mix) Advance order recommended as supplies are limited. Delivery available Saturday and Sunday. 314.766.4456
Order a classic comfort food meal from Lemp Mansion. Dinners include three pieces of pan-fried chicken, pineapple-glazed ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, German-style green beans, mac and cheese, coleslaw, and cinnamon apples. Pre-order by phone or email email@example.com to request a pickup time between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. 314.664.8024
* Enjoy a meal for four from Lorenzo’s Trattoria. Choose two entrees like braised lamb shank or whole roasted chicken to be paired along three sides, including cheesy potato gratin, risotto with mushrooms, peas and spinach, grilled asparagus with crispy pancetta and more. Enjoy your pick of two desserts like tiramisu and apple strudel cheesecake. Place order by 3 p.m. Thursday, April 9, and pick up curbside between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday.314.773.2223
* Sunset 44 Bistro is serving a prime rib special for two, four or six people, which includes a 12-ounce rib-eye, a house salad, a demi-loaf of sourdough, jus and horseradish crema, smashed Yukon gold potatoes, carrots and green beans. Preorder by 2 p.m. Thursday, April 9. Curbside pickup available from noon to 6 p.m Sunday. 314.965.6644
Veritas’ Easter brunch includes a la carte options of stratta, la bonne bouchee croissants, stone-ground grits casserole with cheddar and Parmesan, a pancake or waffle kit or more. Order by noon on Saturday, April 11. Pick up Saturday or Sunday by appointment. 636.227.6800
Brenna is an editorial intern at Sauce Magazine.
More stories like this
6 seasonal ramps specials to try at St. Louis restaurants now
Here are some of the St. Louis-area restaurants featuring the elusive ramp on their menus right ...
4 things we’re obsessed with right now
As the quarantine weeks turn to months, here are a few culinary delights keeping our batteries ...