6 duck eggs
3 Tbsp. table salt
Sea salt flakes
• Heat the smoker to 165 degrees.
• Place the eggs in a large pot. Cover with cold water, and add the table salt.
• Bring the water to a boil. At the first sign of boiling, remove the pot from the heat and allow the eggs to sit in hot water for 14 minutes.
• Plunge the eggs into an ice water bath to stop the cooking process. When they are cool enough to handle, peel the eggs, removing all of the shells.
• Smoke for 25 minutes, or until the eggs have a “smoky” look.
• Finish with sea salt to taste.