2 cups pulled pork and onions, including all leftover fat and liquids (recipe here)
1 lb. pappardelle noodles
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Fresh parsley freshly grated Parmesan, to serve
• Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
• In a covered dish, bake the pulled pork and onions until hot. Set aside.
• Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add the pappardelle noodles and cook until al dente according to package directions, then drain the noodles, reserving the pasta water.
• Pour the pork braising liquids into a measuring cup and add the reserved pasta water, if necessary, to make 1 cup liquid.
• Toss the cooked pasta with the liquid and the reheated pulled pork and onions. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
• Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan.