2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds, cleaned from pulp
2 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
3 tsp. brown sugar
3 tsp. Sriracha
1 tsp. five spice
• Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Spread the pumpkin seeds evenly on the baking sheet and bake 30 minutes, until dry and golden.
• In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, Sriracha and five spice. Add the seeds together until evenly coated.
• Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
• Return the seeds to the baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool, then store in an airtight container.