Russell’s Pumpkin Mousse Mini Pies
Courtesy of Russell’s Russell Ping
- 24 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 15 oz. pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground clove
- ¾ tsp. ground ginger
- ¾ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 ounces melted butter
- Whipped cream, for serving
• In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix on medium speed until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the bowl. Add the pumpkin puree, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, the vanilla, clove, ginger and nutmeg and mix to combine.
• Switch to a whisk attachment and add the heavy cream on low speed. Increase the speed and whisk until the mousse is light and fluffy.
• In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and the remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Stir, then add the melted butter and stir until combined.
• Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among 8 to 10 little serving cups (or add to 1 pie pan for a full-size pie) and press firmly into the bottom to form the crust. Spoon the mousse evenly among the cups (or into the pie pan) and smooth the top. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Tags : Pumpkin