6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
½ cup sugar
2 egg yolks
2 cups flour
½ cup jam or jelly, divided
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
• In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugar about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides regularly.
• Add the egg yolks and mix to combine. Slowly add the flour until fully incorporated. The dough will be a bit dry.
• Scoop the 1 tablespoon dough, roll into a ball, and place on the cookie sheets, about 12 cookies per sheet.
• Use your thumb to gently press down in the center of each cookie and make a slight indentation. Fill it with about ½ teaspoon jam or jelly.
• Bake 14 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes.