Zucchini Moroccan Saute
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 medium zucchini, sliced
3 to 4 cups garbanzo beans
2 cups diced tomatoes
2 cups cooked corn
1 cup water
1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• Coat a large saucepan with olive oil over medium heat.
• Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes.
• Add the curry powder, cinnamon and garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
• Add the zucchini, garbanzo beans, diced tomatoes, cooked corn and water, and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
• Season with cilantro, salt and black pepper to taste.
• Serve atop cooked couscous.