Strawberry Grilled Cheese
Unsalted butter (softened)
2 slices Companion Brioche bread* (or other white bread)
2 to 3 Tbsp. Marcoot Quark cheese* (or spreadable mild goat cheese or cream cheese)
¼ cup strawberries, thinly sliced
5 mint leaves, thinly sliced
Drizzle local honey
• Lightly butter 1 side of each slice of bread.
• Spread the cheese on the unbuttered side of 1 of the slices of bread.
• Top the cheese with sliced strawberries and mint, and drizzle about 1 tablespoon of honey over the fruit. Top with the other piece of bread, buttered side facing out.
• Place a skillet over medium heat until hot. Place the sandwich in the skillet and lightly press down with a spatula. After 1 to 2 minutes, check to see if it is browned on the bottom. Once it is, carefully flip the sandwich and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the sandwich is browned on both sides.
• Remove from heat and sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt on top of the sandwich. Slice and serve.