1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1½ Tbsp. pumpkin spice
4 oz. butter, melted
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ tsp. maple extract
1/3 cup pumpkin purée
3 oz. butterscotch chips
3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
• Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice in a bowl. Set aside.
• In a separate bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
• Add in the egg and the maple extract and stir until combined.
• Add in the pumpkin purée.
• Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
• Once everything is combined, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Put a heaping tablespoon of dough on a baking sheet (sprayed or with parchment paper); keep some space between the mounds.
• Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, depending on size, until golden (they should press back very lightly when touched).
• Let cool before serving.