Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Ingredients4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
3 1/3 cups flour
1½ cups sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. baking powder
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cups (16 oz.) chocolate chips
1 cup nuts (optional)
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl.
• Mix the contents of the two bowls together until moist.
• Stir in the chocolate chips and, if desired, the nuts.
• Pour the mixture into 2 greased medium loaf pans and bake them for 1 hour.
• Check the center of the loaves with a toothpick to see if it comes out clean. Cool the bread for 10 minutes before taking it out of the pans.