Red Hot Riplets Chicken Tenders
1½ cups buttermilk
3 Tbsp. honey, plus more for drizzling
14 oz. chicken tenderloins
1 5-oz. bag Old Vienna Red Hot Riplets
½ cup flour
• In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and honey until the honey is dissolved. Add the chicken tenderloins and soak 2 to 3 hours.
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the chips and flour 5 or 6 times, until a course crumb mixture forms. Pour in a shallow dish.
• Working a few pieces at a time, gently shake the excess buttermilk from the tenders. Dredge in the potato chip mixture until well coated and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tenders.
• Bake 20 to 25 minutes, then drizzle with a little honey and serve.
Tags : Chicken