Everything Grilled Pork Loin
1 3- to 4-lb. pork loin
3 Tbsp. kosher salt
3 Tbsp. Everything Spice Blend (recipe here)
• Rinse the pork loin, pat dry with paper towels and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle all over with salt and let rest at room temperature 1 to 2 hours.
• Prepare a charcoal grill for medium, indirect heat.
• Rub the pork loin with the spice blend.
• Place the meat on the grill over indirect heat. Cover the grill and cook, turning every 15 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees, about 1 hour.
• Let the meat rest, covered with foil, 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.