Rhubarb and Goat Cheese Hand Pies
Prepared, chilled pie crusts
4 oz. goat cheese
¼ cup rhubarb sauce
Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp. milk)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut prepared refrigerated pie crusts into 12 3-inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine 4 ounces goat cheese and rhubarb sauce with a mixer on low speed.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture onto the center of each dough circle.
- Fold the pie dough over the filling into a crescent, pinching the edges shut.
- Brush the hand pies with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with turbinado sugar and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool before serving.