In case you missed it...
1. Hamilton’s Urban Steakhouse & Bourbon Bar opened July 12. It’s the latest project from Hamilton Hospitality, which owns neighboring Eleven Eleven Mississippi, Vin de Set, PW Pizza, 21st Street Brewers Bar and the Moulin event space.
2. Peel Wood Fired Pizza will soon serve its signature pies, brews and then some on the Missouri side of the river. The newest location is set to debut Monday, July 16, at 208 S. Meramec Ave., in Clayton.
3. Gringo Mexican Restaurant, which closed in 2016, will reopen in the fall in the former home of Robust Wine Bar at 635 Washington Ave., in the MX District.
4. Porano Pasta is eliminating the build-your-own concept and modifying its menu, altering its service model and changing its name to Porano by Pastaria. Niche Food Group chef-owner Gerard Craft said changes go into effect Monday, July 16.
5. The folks behind Vista Ramen announced they will drop “Ramen” from the name and cease making ramen altogether. The change comes on the heels of the recent closure of Mothership, the food service Vista Ramen ran inside Earthbound Beer.
More stories like this
Red Oak Biscuits team will open Moonshine on Washington Avenue
Red Oak Biscuits owner Derek Schulze said he plans to open Moonshine, a distillery, bar and ...